I was recently asked what podcasts I am listening to and I directed them to my 2012 list. Then I noticed that list is outdated already. Here are my top 10 podcasts for 2013.
- EconTalk (economics)
- Revolution Health Radio with Chris Kresser (health)
- NPR Planet Money (finance)
- Evil Sugar Radio (health)
- Alternative 80’s (music)
- Accidental Creative (productivity)
- The Market Ticker (finance)
- Freakonomics (finance)
- Adam Carolla Show (comedy)
- House of Reggae (music)
EconTalk is by far the best podcast. Russ Roberts can take topics that seem dull on the surface and make them fascinating. Well at least to me. Economics provides a model of understanding the world that I believe applies to other disciplines, especially fitness and nutrition.
Recently I’ve been enjoying Evil Sugar Radio. Although I think they are often guilty of the same biases they accuse others as having, the show is a much needed healthy response to the food fear mongers.