This is for all you cereal eaters that don’t have the time and energy to make eggs in the morning. Make a tray or two of these crust-less quiches in the evening. Place them in the refrigerator and eat them on the way out the door.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F.
- Cook up some veggies.
- Mix up some eggs. Add cream or bacon bits. Crushed red pepper is good too.
- Line cupcake pan with some fat (I used tallow).
- Set the veggies in the bottom.
- Pour eggs on top of veggies. Leave some room.
- Cook until done. About 10-12 minutes. Time will vary.